OVERTHINKERS GUIDE TO FINDING INNER CALM
A FOUR WEEK MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS COURSE TO HELP YOU
CLEAR THE NOISE WITHIN YOUR MIND AND FIND INNER CALM
ARE YOU OVERTHINKING, OVER WORRYING & FEELING OVERWHELMED?
- Feeling depleted and borderline burnt out from your life, knowing something needs to change?
- Struggling with constant thoughts within your mind, causing you stress and worry, overthinking every damn situation.
- Tired all day but become wired at night unable to fall asleep with your mind racing?
- Struggling with your health, reaching for sugary afternoon treats to help get you through the day?
- Finding it impossible to sit down and meditate to calm you down – there’s simply too many thoughts, and you can’t focus!
- Wanting to be the person you know you can be, feeling happy and peaceful, but then the smallest things keep setting you off, why can’t you stop flying off the handles? Why are you so damn sensitive?
IMAGINE LIFE IN FOUR WEEKS
- Releasing overwhelm, stress and worry within your mind and actually feeling that inner calm, regardless of what’s occurring outside of you.
- Move through situations that could have caused tears or anger, with greater ease.
- Living the life you want too, instead of spending your time stressing and worrying within your mind actually doing all the things you’ve always wanted to do.
- Falling asleep with ease, waking up rested and getting rid of that frustrating tension headache.
- Feeling lighter and more in control of your own life as you move through day-to-day life with a greater sense of ease and energy.
YOU’RE NOT BROKEN, THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.
BEING STRESSED AND WORRIED IS NOT YOUR DEFAULT – YOU CAN CONNECT TO YOUR OWN INNER CALM. REGARDLESS OF WHAT’S HAPPENING OUTSIDE OF YOU, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You know you can’t keep going on this way and something needs to change, for your own sanity, for the sake of those around you and because you deserve to feel better.
- You’re wanting to incorporate meditation and mindfulness into your life, but everything you’ve read online or have heard from people makes it sound boring, you want to learn this from someone that feels relatable.
- Maybe you’ve tried meditating before or are starting to incorporating it into your life. Wanting to dive deeper and be guided by someone who can help you step-by-step through this process.
- You know you can’t keep living your life this way allowing stress and worry, to take over your mind. You might be struggling with anxious thoughts, heart racing and feeling overwhelm and dread too often.
- You know how to send emails, FaceTime with those you love – meaning you have access to the internet and a computer and you know how to use it.
Audio recordings of the weekly modules, meaning you can learn on the go. I know life can be full and you have lots of demands so I’ve wanted to make this as accessible to you as possible. Short, simple and sweet.
Weekly calls to check in with how you are progressing, time to ask questions, lean on and support each other within this group and clarify anything you need. You’re not in this alone.
For those that love old school, I’ve created transcripts of the program so you can learn the old fashioned way, sitting down with your beverage of choice, a highlighter and pen.
A private Facebook group where you’ll have access to myself and the other beautiful souls joining you on this journey. This is what it’s all about, community and connection to support you on your journey.
In depth workbook that accompanies each lesson prompting you with actionable changes you can make in your life. Plus mindful activities throughout the workbook to help you pause, reflect and enjoy.
Multiple guided meditations to suit all moods, along with common meditation questions answered to help you along your journey. And more surprises along the way.
“In a world that can often feel noisy, overwhelming and somewhat chaotic – Maddison’s mission in empowering others to create their own inner calm has never been more important. As someone who is equally as passionate about honing her craft as a meditation teacher, whilst practicing what she preaches, every encounter with Maddison will leave you with a renewed sense of self-acceptance and compassion. If you’re looking for someone to keep it real whilst supporting you to develop helpful habits for inner peace – she’s your girl!” – Tash Spencer, Life & Career Coach
“Maddi is such a beautiful teacher, I love her classes as she creates a very open environment where you feel comfortable to ask questions and to share experiences; she is also willing to be vulnerable with her own journey, and how the practices have helped her, which make her very relatable to everyone. She has a wide depth of knowledge that she shares in a very practical, understandable way, so that you can grow and learn in a very safe space, that helps you to understand meditation, and also shows you a path to greater clarity and how to live with more ease.” – Sacha Stewart, Kinesiologist
OVERTHINKERS GUIDE TO FINDING INNER CALM
A FOUR WEEK MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS COURSE TO HELP YOU CLEAR
THE NOISE WITHIN YOUR MIND AND FIND YOUR INNER CALM
MODULE ONE MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS 101
+ What is and isn’t meditation and why it’s different to living mindfully.
+ Why you have so many thoughts and what to do about it.
+ The do’s and don’ts of creating your own meditation habit.
+ Diving in deep about my own 8 year journey with meditation, it’s not what you expect.
MODULE TWO LIVING MINDFULLY IN A (STRESSED) MODERN LIFE
+ The hidden and not-so-hidden affects of living a modern life on your physical body.
+ The best way to incorporate mindfulness into your life, no matter how busy you are.
+ How to release guilt when you are taking time out for yourself.
+ How to create boundaries for yourself – especially if you’re a sensitive soul.
MODULE THREE FINDING FLOW IN YOU AND YOUR LIFE
+ Why it’s paramount to find your centre in life and how to do so.
+ How living aligned with nature helps you live a mindful life & my best tips.
+ The potency of finding magic and meaning in your day-to-day life and how to do so.
+ The power of meditation to help life flow with ease to you. Effortless manifestations.
MODULE FOUR RITUALS AND REST
+ The importance of creating boundaries around your digital self.
+ Why you need to ensure you’re decompressing and winding down in your life.
+ How to honour the natural cycles within your life.
+ How to create a night time ritual to support you for deep restorative sleep.
+ Pre-Work to dive into straight away.
+ Guided meditations to help you along your meditation journey for all moods.
+ Resources to help you on your meditation journey “What Happens When …”.
+ Life time access – for as long as I run this, you’ll be able to take it again and again.
+ Weekly challenges to help spur you along your journey.
+ Weekly digital detox prompts, and a digital detox journey.
+ Weekly Facebook LIVE calls to help you dive into questions and support you.
ENROLMENTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
DID YOU JUST MISS OUT? EMAIL MADDISON (at) MADDISONVERNON.COM
ABOUT ME – YOUR HOST
I’m Maddison Vernon, an internationally certified coach, speaker and meditation teacher who works with ambitious individuals to help them slow down, take care and be kind. I run weekly meditation sessions and regular meditation and mindfulness workshops within Melbourne. I have worked with companies such as lululemon athletica, AFL, Swisse and Carlton United Brewery. My favourite work to do in this world is giving people space to simply be, something everyone needs more of.
Located in Melbourne, Australia. When I’m not working away on my laptop, you can find me at a yoga studio, writing in my journal, heading out of town on an adventure to find some nature or cooking slow food from scratch.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
When does the course start?
We kick off on Monday 24th February and I’m so excited to start with you. When you sign up you will receive access to the Facebook group and the workbook, so you can dive into the pre-work straight away.
How is the course delivered?
Everything is delivered digitally over email, audio and PDF. You’ll need an email address and a computer or smartphone to access the content. You’ll also need a Facebook account to access the online group. I recommend printing the workbook to fill out as you go along and make it your own.
What if I can’t finish the course in four weeks?
The beauty is you have life-time access, there is no deadline at all. Guess what? I know life happens, you might get sick, life may become a little bit full and that’s perfectly fine. I want to make sure you are feeling good above all else. There’s no end dates you need to meet, it’s completely self-paced and easy to dip in and out. Trust me, it’s still working.
Do I need to be a regular meditator?
Not at all beautiful, you come with whatever meditation experience you have. It could be nothing – in which case bravo, go you. Perhaps you’ve been dabbling and adding it into your life, how incredible, or for you you may be ready to dive even deeper. Wherever you are know it’s perfectly fine, the fact this course is calling to you is all that matters.
What if I can’t make the live calls?
No problem at all, they will be recorded within our private Facebook community so you can always refer back to them when you are able to. You will also have the chance to submit your own questions prior to ensure you are given adequate support.
How much time will I need each week?
I’d say about 1-2 hours, depending on how deep you want to dive into this content. This can be spread out in small chunks throughout the week whenever you can fit in, or you might like to take an afternoon to work through at your own leisure. The choice is yours. There’s also audio’s if that’s how you prefer to learn or a transcript to help you move through the content.
Will you be releasing the course again?
This is my hope, but I can’t confirm when this may be. So if it’s calling you, I’d recommend you join us now.
Still, still have questions?
Send it through to maddison (at) maddisonvernon.com